Publications of authors affiliated to the Departments of Psychiatry, Silchar Medical College Hospital and Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College Hospital–
1. Ghosh S, Bhattacharya A, Katshu MZ, Roy D, Hazarika S. Acute oculogyric crisis induced by zotepine. e letter published in Br J Psychiatry on September 8, 2011.http://bjp.rcpsych.org/cgi/eletters/190/1/81-a.
2. Katshu MZ, Bhattacharya A, Nizamie SH. Efficacy of paroxetine in primary palmoplantar hyperhidrosis occurring with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy. Dermatology. 2011 Aug 26. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Roy D, Hazarika S, Bhattacharya A, Das S, Nath K, Saddichha S. Koro: culture bound or mass hysteria? Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2011 Aug;45(8):683.
4. Srivastava M, Gupta A, Talukdar U, Kalra BP, Lahan V. Effect of parental training in managing the behavioral problems of early childhood. Indian J Pediatr. 2011 Aug;78(8):973-8.
5. Srivastava M, Talukdar U, Lahan V. Meditation for the management of adjustment disorder anxiety and depression. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice. Available online 26 May 2011. DOI: 10.1016/j.ctcp.2011.04.007.
6. Hazarika S, Nath S, Kumar A, Sharma P, Roy D, Das S, Nath K. Consultation-liaison psychiatry at an academic medical centre compared with a literature review. Indian Journal of Psychosocial. 2011 Apr;1(1):45-53.
7. Kumar A, Nath K, Kar G, Das S, Tripathi MN. Acute psychosis in a patient of tuberculous meningitis developing polyuria and diabetes insipidus in sequelae. Indian Journal of Psychosocial. 2011 Apr;1(1):58-62.
8. Kumar R, Yadav JS, Tripathi MN, Srivastava AS, Kumar P, Talukdar U, Kaur S. Non cerebral activity in patients of schizophrenia: EEG study. Delhi Psychiatry Journal. 2011 Apr;14(1):116-9.
9. Goyal N, Bhattacharya A, Goswami K, Sinha VK. Rapid cycling associated with menstrual periods in an adolescent: electrophysiological underpinnings for bipolarity. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2010 Fall;22(4):451-l.e22-451.e24.
10. Kakati AK, Das S, Nath K, Sen S, Tripathi MN, Yadav JS. Pattern of substance use in relation to clinical and demographic variables over a 12-month period. Indian Journal of Behavioural Sciences. 2010 Oct;20(2):69-74.
11. Nath SN, Rongpi R, Sharma P, Das S, Nath K, Tripathi MN, Yadav JS, Kumar P. Geriatric mental health in a tertiary care centre: socio-demographic and clinical variables. Delhi Psychiatry Journal. 2010 Oct;13(2):341-4.
12. Sharma P, Bhattacharya A, Das S, Yadav JS, Tripathi MN, Kumar P. A case of tuberous sclerosis with behavioural disturbance. Delhi Psychiatry Journal. 2010 Oct;13(2):367-9.
13. Bhagabati D, Das S. Psychiatry and cardiovascular disease: a brief review. Bengal Journal of Private Psychiatry. 2010 Sep;2(2):15-28.
14. Das S, Bhagabati D, Talukdar U. Insight into schizophrenia: a comparative study between patients and family members. Eastern Journal of Psychiatry. 2010 Feb-Aug;13(1,2):11-8.
15. Ghosh S, Tamuli KK, Dihingia S. A case presented with "as if" phenomenon. Indian J Psychiatry. 2007 Oct;49(4):292-3.
16. Ghosh S, Chaudhury PK, Goswami HK. An analysis of six cases of acute intermittent porphyria (AIP). Indian J Psychiatry. 2006 Jul;48(3):189-92.
Kamal Nath and Soumitra Ghosh are Associate Professors at Silchar Medical College Hospital; Surajit Kumar Sen is Assistant Professor at Silchar Medical College Hospital; Shyamanta Das is Assistant Professor at Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College Hospital; Uddip Talukdar is Registrar at Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College Hospital; Subhashish Nath, Arnab Bhattacharya, Debjit Roy and Susmita Hazarika are Postgraduate Trainees at Silchar Medical College Hospital.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.