In addition, OJPAS® will bring the psychiatric research from Low And Middle Income Countries (LAMIC) as well as LAMIC-related psychiatric issues to global platform. In other words, indexation of scientific literature related to psychiatry from LAMIC in major bibliographic databases globally. The journal will publish rare/unique psychiatry cases in LAMIC, LAMIC-related topics like problems faced/unaddressed issues of psychiatry, along with research reports containing data from LAMIC. It aims at formation of a global consortium for research and exchange of clinical dialogues on psychiatry and allied health sciences with an attempt to bridge the LAMIC-non LAMIC gap.
Although, all efforts have been put so as to implement zero tolerance towards plagiarism, yet we would appeal to all budding researchers to shun the plagiarism and let us start thinking in line with scientific ethics. Authors willing to submit the manuscript for potential publication in OJPAS®, shall ensure that the manuscript submitted for review is a bonafied record of their own genuine works, not submitting the works of other authors, i.e. violating the copyright act and has not even been submitted for review to any other publishing agency. The Editorial Board of the journal will support quality control of the contents and improvement of the journal standards. Apart from that, deals with compliance, adherence, and conflict of interest.
OJPAS® is Open Access Journal. The journal adheres to the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition of open access: that users have the right to "read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles". The journal offers 'Platinum' open access model. Platinum open access model means that there is no Article Processing Charge (APC), also known as publication fee, charged to authors and articles are immediately available on the journal website once published. Moreover, the journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and to retain publishing rights without restrictions. OJPAS® follows the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) Recommendations (Journals Following the ICMJE Recommendations).
The manuscript submission and editorial review process includes the following steps:
1. An author submits a manuscript. The manuscript will go through plagiarism check in Dupli Checker.
2. The editor reviews the manuscript and makes an initial decision based on manuscript quality and editorial priorities, usually either to send the manuscript to peer reviewers or to reject the manuscript at that point so that the author can submit it to another journal.
3. For those manuscripts sent to peer reviewers, the editor assigns reviewers to the manuscript.
4. Double blind peer review process is followed.
5. The reviewers review the manuscript.
6. When required, papers may be assigned to statisticians as well to check the correctness of statistical data and analysis.
7. The editor makes a final decision based on editorial priorities, manuscript quality, reviewer recommendations and perhaps discussions with fellow editors.
8. The decision letter is sent to the author.
9. The accepted article will be published online after receipt of the corrected proofs and the copyright transfer form. This service has been designed to ensure the earliest possible circulation of research papers immediately after acceptance. This is the first publication citable. After release of the printed version, the paper can also be cited by issue and page numbers.
20, Kushal Konwar Path, Chenikuthi Hillside, Guwahati-781003, Assam, India
Inquiries should be sent to:
e-publisher and e-distributor: IndianJournals.com
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions, and data contained in this publication are solely those of the individual authors and contributors, and not of the publisher and the editor(s). The appearance of advertisements or/and product references in the publication is not a warranty, endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality, or safety. The publisher and the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions, or products referred to in the content or advertisements.
Open Journal of Psychiatry & Allied Sciences (OJPAS®)
ISSN 2394-2053 (Print)
ISSN 2394-2061 (Online)
Abstracting and indexing:
Indian Citation Index, National Library of Medicine (NLM) catalogue, Google Scholar Citations, Research Bible, IndianJournals.com, Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources (ROAD), AcademicKeys, Indian Science Abstracts, International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR), COSMOS IMPACT FACTOR, Science Library Index, Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (IMSEAR), Index Copernicus, Journal Quality Factor, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF), China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) Scholar, National Science Library, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Scientific World Index, Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing), Hinari, University Grants Commission (UGC) Approved List of Journals
ISSN 2249-9377 (Print)
ISSN 2249-9385 (Online)
Abstracting and indexing:
ISSN India, Index Copernicus, OpenJ-Gate, ULRICHSWEB, WorldCat, Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek, Indian Citation Index, InfoBase Index, CiteFactor, National Library of Medicine (NLM) catalogue, Google Scholar Citations, Zeitschriftendatenbank, IndianScience, Jour Informatics, Directory of Science, International Impact Factor Services, Open Academic Journals Index, Journal Index, Advanced Sciences Index, EBSCO, Research Bible
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Follow @dysphrenia